cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BLACK CARD(Centurion) not as rare as said to be.

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: AMEX BLACK CARD(Centurion) not as rare as said to be.

@Lambo23 wrote:
Pics or it didn't happen

Sorry, no personal CC pics allowed. Smiley Sad

Message 41 of 50
bluesnowman
Frequent Contributor

Enharu- I have also seen a Business Centurion as well. It was when I was doing a to go order, and she was saying that it was her bosses card and that she worked for an insurance company....so they must have been pushing all their expenses to get the business centurion. I was just posting that based on what I have heard, my apologies if I am incorrect. I noticed all of the guests that paid with their centurion card were all well dressed as well, but they were so nice and understanding about everything that I didn't even know they were Centurion cardholders nor did I know what they did for a living....so yeah I'd assume that they were all multi-millionaires or have a career in which they can become wealthy. 

Atlas- That's pretty cool. 

Bank of America: Cash Rewards.- 4.2k. 4/25/12 (CLI Increase 6/15/13, CLI May of 2015, sept 2015), Citi: Forward- 4.5k. 10/27/12 (CLI on 2/8/14, SP, CLI on 9/26/15 sp). Discover: More- 7k, 10/27/12 (Increase 6/1/14, CLI in May of 2015, SP 9/2015) Amex: PRG- NPSL (closed 12/13/13). 11/24/12. Chase: Freedom. 5/1/13- 5k (EX CLI HP 9/2015) Southwest Rapid Rewards Plus.-3.6k. 6/15/13. Amex BCE-2k. 12/7/13. Amex SPG-5k 12/8/13 (CLI on 9/2015) Capital one VentureOne Visa Signature-10k (9/6/15). Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard-4K. Last App: 9/6/15. Total cl: 45,300
Message 42 of 50
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@isoldmyatlas wrote:
@Anonymous - I work at an upscale hotel in a metropolitan area.

@jsickz - the Business centurions say Business under the AmEx headline, so have your friend look for that.

was gonna answer his question, but you beat me to it Smiley Tongue

There's also different perks for business and personal edition of those cards.

One of them is the magazine subscription Black Ink (or whatever it's renamed to now), that comes only for personal version of the card.

Rest I am not too sure to be honest. They had Hyatt and another hotel program included as well but they got removed or switched with something else.

The really unique benefits of the cent are US and DL platinum. Hilton Gold, Avis President's Club and PC Platinum are also included, along with other benefits found on the platinum card like airport lounge access via PP Select, airline credit, etc.

It used to provide Hyatt diamond, SPG platinum but not anymore.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 43 of 50
mojobones89
Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Bahahhahaha
Mitt Romney's kids that Ann Romney "takes care of"

Haahhahah
There's a vid of an Amex rep on YouTube saying it merely requires $150k of spend on a gold/plat to get an invite.

NOT $250k.
😝

Sounds like he wasn't "in the know" then.

how do u have images as your sign?

Message 44 of 50
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

@webhopper wrote:
Please remember to keep all comments friendlly, and respectful. Even if you may not agree with a post, remember to maintain courteous responses. Thank you all for your contributions in keeping this community a family-friendly environment. Your friendly community leader, webhopper

I concur!

MY FICO = 690 CK=660 GOAL = 750 and my own house!..Back in the garden

Message 45 of 50
mojobones89
Contributor

@Shinoga wrote:

@webhopper wrote:
Please remember to keep all comments friendlly, and respectful. Even if you may not agree with a post, remember to maintain courteous responses. Thank you all for your contributions in keeping this community a family-friendly environment. Your friendly community leader, webhopper

I concur!

how do u have images as your signature?

Message 46 of 50
Shinoga
Regular Contributor

@mojobones89 wrote:

@Shinoga wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

I concur!

how do u have images as your signature?

This should help you out!
http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Profile-tweaks/m-p/1864003

MY FICO = 690 CK=660 GOAL = 750 and my own house!..Back in the garden

Message 47 of 50
mojobones89
Contributor

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Not being mean here, but you don't have to create make belief stories for us to like you or fit in, in this forum. Once again not being mean but your story is just.....ummmm.... Lets just say it sounds ridiculous in the ears of someone who is very familiar with the product your talking about.

no offense taken,i am not here for a popularity contest,im not here to "fit" in or for you guys to "like" me,believe me or not i am here to share this experience with the community to get feedback not to get a thumbs up.....if you have nothing nice to say then dont say it,if you dont agree with this post then dont waste your time scrolling through it to only end up replying something childish.this is not facebook....

Message 48 of 50
mojobones89
Contributor

@GaTech wrote:

@TwinGirls19 wrote:
Not being mean here, but you don't have to create make belief stories for us to like you or fit in, in this forum. Once again not being mean but your story is just.....ummmm.... Lets just say it sounds ridiculous coming from someone who is very familiar with the product your talking about.

+1

samething goes for you.

Message 49 of 50
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Thread is locked and under Moderator review.

Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.