Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX BLUE OR CHASE CC??????????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX BLUE OR CHASE CC??????????

Hello,

I was thinking of applying for the American Express Blue Card! What are the requirements? Who do they pull? I already have a Visa since Mar PIF each month ready to add to my history. Should I apply to AmEX or Chase Bank? Which Chase CC is the easy to get?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX BLUE OR CHASE CC??????????

Amex mostly pulls Experian. Amex has its own internal scoring system but my guess is you will need FICO scores in the 700's. I don't know about Chase. Good luck.

Message 2 of 4
smc733
Valued Contributor

I've been doing the same thing, building credit.  From what I understand, Discover and Amex are harder to get than bank issued MasterCard/Visa.  My advice would be to go for a second bank issued MasterCard or Visa, and try for the Amex at the end of the year.  Just my $.02, but let us know how it works out if you choose to apply!

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 3 of 4
sonson
Regular Contributor

Whats your Fico Score? Credit History Like? Oldest Credit Account?

Starting Score: EQ 548 [ Feb 2010 ]
Current Score: TU 663 EQ 686
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.