Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Backdating Help

tag
kogama
Valued Member

Re: AMEX Backdating Help

I actually did before but there was a riot basically and it had to be taken down by the mod, lots of complaints of trying to game American Express. Also don't want American Express to catch on because I still do this for friends to increase their credit score

Like I said though no one needs to believe me, it works for my buddies and I, that's all that matters.
Message 21 of 23
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

@kogama wrote:
I actually did before but there was a riot basically and it had to be taken down by the mod, lots of complaints of trying to game American Express. Also don't want American Express to catch on because I still do this for friends to increase their credit score

Like I said though no one needs to believe me, it works for my buddies and I, that's all that matters.

Just curious.. You don't want Amex to catch on but if it's legal why would that matter?

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kogama wrote:

Good thing about FICO forums is that every post is saved, including deleted ones and edit history is saved as well.  Your posts about this topic were from 2014  and no where did you reveal how you were able to get cards backdated 44 years when you were 21.  As a reminder to you and everyone, the prohibition in MyFICO's Forums Terms of Service against discussion of illegal or umethical activities applies to PMs as well.  Not accusing you of doing that but unless this is something completely honest please don't post it in the forums or in PMs.

Edit to add that I think the original post has been covered so closing out thread.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.