Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Bill Pay????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Bill Pay????

I'm an AU on my fiance's zync card. I enrolled online and added my bank info.. Why cant I make payments on her purchases?! I've looked everywhere but cant find it??

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: AMEX Bill Pay????

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm an AU on my fiance's zync card. I enrolled online and added my bank info.. Why cant I make payments on her purchases?! I've looked everywhere but cant find it??

The best way to solve this if Fiance trusts you (I would assume!) she can either call or log in to her account and make you a manager of the account.  This allows you to do virtually ANYTHING with Amex.  You will have online view of everything just like she does, you can call in do product changes, CLI requests, Add and Remove other people, not really much you can't do.

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do! Thanks!

Message 3 of 10
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

I dont believe that will work. Even though you are now a manager, I believe the seperate logon you create as an AU will only see the AU card. In order to see both cards and the whole account you will need to logon with her userID and password.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I called AMEX and the CSR confirmed the above comment that as an account manager I could have access to everything just as she has.

Message 5 of 10
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Yes you will have "access" But her card wont show with your logon id and password. If I am wrong about this let us know. But I believe that even after she makes you a manager, the userID and password you set up will still only show the AU card.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do.. We just havent had the time but we will do it this weekend and I will update.

Message 7 of 10
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Will do.. We just havent had the time but we will do it this weekend and I will update.

Lets see how much your fiancee loves you LOL 

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I added my boyfriend as an AU to my Amex Premier Rewards Gold card about eight months ago and he had the same problem. After about one full statement cycle, it just magically went away. Now he can pay any amount, including or above my charges. The solution in the mean time is to use bill pay through your online banking website, that will still work.

Message 9 of 10
creditcruncher87

My fiancé made me an account manager on his accounts. I can confirm that when I log in using my user id and a passkey (mother's date of birth, AMEX gives you an option) and I can see all the information for his accounts. The only thing I had to do was call in because my original login only showed me the AU information, so I had to setup a new login to see all the information. I can see his bank accounts to pay with as well as my own and his charges and mine. The primary cardholder will have to setup the account manager through AMEX online or over the phone and the account manager will get an email to setup the account. I think I waited too long and that is why I had to get a new login. But I can see everything even though I am an AU. Hope this helps.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.