Contributor

AMEX Bill Pay????

I'm an AU on my fiance's zync card. I enrolled online and added my bank info.. Why cant I make payments on her purchases?! I've looked everywhere but cant find it??

Starting Score 8/16/11: TU:552 EQ:575 EX:480 via State Farm
Current Score: TU:608 EQ:601 EX:580 via AMEX
Goal Score: EQ:650 TU:650

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Epic Contributor

Re: AMEX Bill Pay????

Pacman2012 wrote:

I'm an AU on my fiance's zync card. I enrolled online and added my bank info.. Why cant I make payments on her purchases?! I've looked everywhere but cant find it??

The best way to solve this if Fiance trusts you (I would assume!) she can either call or log in to her account and make you a manager of the account.  This allows you to do virtually ANYTHING with Amex.  You will have online view of everything just like she does, you can call in do product changes, CLI requests, Add and Remove other people, not really much you can't do.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
95 Cards and Counting Smiley Tongue
Contributor

Will do! Thanks!

Regular Contributor

I dont believe that will work. Even though you are now a manager, I believe the seperate logon you create as an AU will only see the AU card. In order to see both cards and the whole account you will need to logon with her userID and password.

Contributor

Well I called AMEX and the CSR confirmed the above comment that as an account manager I could have access to everything just as she has.

Regular Contributor

Yes you will have "access" But her card wont show with your logon id and password. If I am wrong about this let us know. But I believe that even after she makes you a manager, the userID and password you set up will still only show the AU card.

Contributor

Will do.. We just havent had the time but we will do it this weekend and I will update.

Super Contributor

Pacman2012 wrote:

Will do.. We just havent had the time but we will do it this weekend and I will update.

Lets see how much your fiancee loves you LOL 

Established Member

[ Edited ]

Pacman2012 wrote:

I added my boyfriend as an AU to my Amex Premier Rewards Gold card about eight months ago and he had the same problem. After about one full statement cycle, it just magically went away. Now he can pay any amount, including or above my charges. The solution in the mean time is to use bill pay through your online banking website, that will still work.

My fiancé made me an account manager on his accounts. I can confirm that when I log in using my user id and a passkey (mother's date of birth, AMEX gives you an option) and I can see all the information for his accounts. The only thing I had to do was call in because my original login only showed me the AU information, so I had to setup a new login to see all the information. I can see his bank accounts to pay with as well as my own and his charges and mine. The primary cardholder will have to setup the account manager through AMEX online or over the phone and the account manager will get an email to setup the account. I think I waited too long and that is why I had to get a new login. But I can see everything even though I am an AU. Hope this helps.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.