Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue Cash approved after recon

tag
JaseT
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX Blue Cash approved after recon

@Anonymous wrote:
I just think its nuts that im a alex card holder already and they turn me down! Its not like I have bad credit or anything also been very good with my zinc card. It mind boggles me wow. I don't see that corp number you all are talking about can you repost again if you don't mind thx.

What's a ZINC card? Smiley Tongue

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 11 of 18
Tons_of_Debt
Established Contributor

1-800-297-6197 (Executive Offices)

Good luck! Be nice but explain you're a current card holder with no lates, etc. Explain a low limit would be accepted vs a denial. 

08/01/2008 - 472 EQ; 523 TU; 454 EX
03/01/2009 - 574 EQ
08/08/2009 - 648 EQ
01/27/2010 - 671 EQ
07/04/2010 - 713 EQ
01/05/2011 - 730 EQ
05/14/16 - 762 EX
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Of course my dad always told me you get farther with a smile. Thanks again
Message 13 of 18
umair
New Contributor

I'm going to try that number ina  minute

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

update. I called exec office spoke to a very nice lady she asked what was wrong, I told her  I was upset with approving me zinc but not the blue. I said very nicely" my credit good enough for zinc but not a blue and called it double standard" So she got all my info told me she will def look into it she said it made so sense me being an amex holder already my app is in pending status right now. let you all know the outcome when I get....      

Message 15 of 18
JaseT
Established Contributor

AMEX charge products are easier to obtain than their credit products. Qualifying for a ZYNC (not ZINC) does NOT mean you qualify for BLUE.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh yeah jase T now I know who to contact for grammar classes! Lol. You must work for american express... Anyhow like I would say no sherlock! I know it doesn't but if they qualified me for one of there cards what's the freakn difference for the other like I said im good for one but not the other. P.S. feel free the correct this message. Lil advise from ME. GET A LIFE!!!!

Message 17 of 18
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Everyone play nice.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.