cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Blue for Students.

tag
NAIJAMAN

AMEX Blue for Students.

I applied for the AMEX blue for students. after submitting the application form, i was directed to the application status page........after typing in my SSN and zip code, i got an error message.

We're Sorry

We are unable to locate your application - either your Social Security Number and/or Home Zip Code do not match our records or our system has not been updated with your application information. Please note that our system is updated every 24 hours, so you may want to
bookmark Card Application Status and try again tomorrow. The bookmarking feature only works with Internet Explorer v4.0 or higher; users with other browsers please bookmark https://www.americanexpress.com/myappstatus.

To try again now,
click here to reenter your information. Or, if you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST) to check the status of your application by phone.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Blue for Students.

I would call and make sure you didn't check status to soon... You may have had a typo on your social. Definitely check the status site again, and if the same prob is there, just call.

Good Luck.

Rob
Message 2 of 4
ariesdreamer
Regular Contributor

Is it difficult to get this AMEX card?
02/17/2021: 654 (EX), 633 (EQ), 608 (TU)
12/8/2020: 668 (EX), 630 (EQ), 630 (TU)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

ariesdreamer wrote:
Is it difficult to get this AMEX card?

Student with NO BADDIES...

Rob
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.