NAIJAMAN

AMEX Blue for Students.

I applied for the AMEX blue for students. after submitting the application form, i was directed to the application status page........after typing in my SSN and zip code, i got an error message.

We're Sorry

We are unable to locate your application - either your Social Security Number and/or Home Zip Code do not match our records or our system has not been updated with your application information. Please note that our system is updated every 24 hours, so you may want to
bookmark Card Application Status and try again tomorrow. The bookmarking feature only works with Internet Explorer v4.0 or higher; users with other browsers please bookmark https://www.americanexpress.com/myappstatus.

To try again now,
click here to reenter your information. Or, if you prefer, you can call us at 1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST) to check the status of your application by phone.
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

Re: AMEX Blue for Students.

I would call and make sure you didn't check status to soon... You may have had a typo on your social. Definitely check the status site again, and if the same prob is there, just call.

Good Luck.

Rob
Regular Contributor
ariesdreamer

Is it difficult to get this AMEX card?
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

ariesdreamer wrote:
Is it difficult to get this AMEX card?

Student with NO BADDIES...

Rob

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}