Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CC Pre-Approval??

tag
NYFan63
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX CC Pre-Approval??

So is Cardmatch legit?  It says I am pre-qualified and Amex Platinum, BCE, BCP and the Everyday card....

Thanks in advance

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 11 of 14
Jwagner
Valued Member

I'm sure it's legit, but I wouldn't call it over the top accurate, but YMMV.

I just looked at the Cardmatch site and they said I was eligible for an Indigo predatory rebuilder card.   ... yeah dawg, that'll be a no from me.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NYFan63 wrote:

So is Cardmatch legit?  It says I am pre-qualified and Amex Platinum, BCE, BCP and the Everyday card....

Thanks in advance

Cardmatch is "more legit" than all the other third party prequalifiers, but YMMV as with anything credit related.  

Note that Cardmatch like most places does a soft inquiry on one of your bureaus (not sure which one, anyone know?).  So apping for a card may get a different profile pulled, and that could change things...

Message 13 of 14
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@NYFan63 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Cardmatch is "more legit" than all the other third party prequalifiers, but YMMV as with anything credit related.  

Note that Cardmatch like most places does a soft inquiry on one of your bureaus (not sure which one, anyone know?).  So apping for a card may get a different profile pulled, and that could change things...

They SP TU , if you have your credit report frozen they will be unable to give you any pre qualified cards

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.