Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI Conversation with CSR as of 1/8/2014

tag
Networth
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI Conversation with CSR as of 1/8/2014

I am afraid the CS you spoke to OP was incorrect. You can only request a CLI every 6 months after a succesful increase request. It's even stated somewhere.While I wish this was true it is not. 90 days if CLI denied 180 if CLI approved. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 11 of 13
apacislvallejo
New Contributor

Okay .... I'll go with that.

I was jes sharing my one conversation with the CSR for yesterday ... and I guess it's everyone's own experience with it.  I'm still gonna pull the revolver tomorrow, day 62; and see what happens.

Thanks.

@Networth wrote:

I am afraid the CS you spoke to OP was incorrect. You can only request a CLI every 6 months after a succesful increase request. It's even stated somewhere.While I wish this was true it is not. 90 days if CLI denied 180 if CLI approved. 

FICO8 Updated: 3/11/2016
Eq: 803, Ex: 774, TU: 797
FICO9 Updated: 2/15/2016
Eq: 814; Ex: 793; Tu: 809 ----- TOTAL CL: $204,500
Message 12 of 13
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Maybe SD is strong...  but its use may be limited, offset by the loving use of the Blue Cash and Blue Sky. Smiley Happy

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.