08-28-2012 12:29 PM
My 61st day is today for my BCE so I asked for the 3x CLI and was denied, letter 7-10 days out. Called them up, was told that I have a 729 EX Fico score, but a high internal risk score :/
Gotta wait 6 months now right?
08-28-2012 01:24 PM
08-28-2012 01:38 PM
I have only charged $180 total in the 2 months and paid before statement cut..
08-28-2012 01:41 PM
I think you have to wait 90 days after a denial, that is the number I have read in a number of posts. If you are granted a CLI then you have to wait 6 months afterwards to apply for your next CLI no matter how many cards you have.
08-28-2012 01:46 PM
08-28-2012 01:51 PM
What did the letter you've got said ?
08-28-2012 02:07 PM
Nope, didn't ask them, I was in my car and got a "non english speaking rep" so it was hard to understand her.
I haven't received the letter yet, it's 7-10 days out, when I get it I will call back.
08-28-2012 02:32 PM
Do you have OTHER CC with balances ? Car loan ? New CC last few months ?
08-28-2012 02:37 PM
I'm hoping my AMEX internal score is looking good.
Unfortunately, I have the Zync with $500 hard limit, but since I replaced my debit card with it since June I have been averaging $2,000 a month through it. I just have to make lots of payments to keep it down enough to do that. I have the Zync and am a AU on a Blue with $33,300 so I'm hoping after the new year I'll be good enough with them to get a NPSL charge and if approved I'll go for a revolver at that time.