Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX CLI Question

I asked for my first 3x CLI around the 60 day mark from getting my account and was declined for too little history. I am not sure exactly when that was...but I feel like the 90 day mark from that is coming up or possibly already passed by a few days. If I were to try for the 3x again and it was too early would I have to wait the 90 days again since it would be another denial? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX CLI Question

@Anonymous wrote:

I asked for my first 3x CLI around the 60 day mark from getting my account and was declined for too little history. I am not sure exactly when that was...but I feel like the 90 day mark from that is coming up or possibly already passed by a few days. If I were to try for the 3x again and it was too early would I have to wait the 90 days again since it would be another denial? 

No, if you try too early it does not reset the clock.  So you can try without worrying but instead of that just ask in chat when you're eligible to try again.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh duh! I don't know why I always forget about the chat feature. Thank you!!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Oh duh! I don't know why I always forget about the chat feature. Thank you!!

You're very welcome and good luck

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.