Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI next week?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI next week?

@CS800 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

OP, let Amex update to credit reports and then call Navy and ask for CLI to $30k!

Didnt know Navy could go that high

I think it's $50k on 1 card or max for all cards, I forget... I called one day and asked limits for all the products, NavCheck, Credit Card, Personal Loan etc.  I was on the floor processing how high they go!!!!

Message 21 of 23
DrJim
Frequent Contributor

My last CLI with Navy was a HP AND they called my office to talk to my Financial Director (who works for ME) to verify income.  Will not ever do anything but allow them to give me an auto CLI.  $15K is way more than I need with them anyway.

Starting Score: TU 672 EQ 654 10/20/09
Current Score: TU 775 EQ 783 EX 799 (PLUS)
AMEX Delta Platinum $35K, NFCU Visa Signature $30K, HHonors Reserve Visa $35K, WF $13.5K, IHG Rewards Club MC $25K
Message 22 of 23
CS800
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

OP, let Amex update to credit reports and then call Navy and ask for CLI to $30k!

Didnt know Navy could go that high

I think it's $50k on 1 card or max for all cards, I forget... I called one day and asked limits for all the products, NavCheck, Credit Card, Personal Loan etc.  I was on the floor processing how high they go!!!!

$50 K, YOu prob need to have the income to back the CL up Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.