Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI with PC?

tag
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

AMEX CLI with PC?

Hi Folks,

When you PC on an AMEX card, do you have to wait a certain amount of time for a CLI or can you just do it right away since it's technically the same card number, just a different kind of card? 

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI with PC?

@ArisGreek wrote:

Hi Folks,

When you PC on an AMEX card, do you have to wait a certain amount of time for a CLI or can you just do it right away since it's technically the same card number, just a different kind of card? 

They just do it right away in my experience.

Message 2 of 3
ArisGreek
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI with PC?

Well I tried it over the phone and I went from my $600 CL to $1500. Word! Smiley Happy 

===========
TU: 745(TU98) | EQ: 774 | EX: ? | NO BADDIES!
What's in my wallet? AMEX Platinum, United Presidential Plus World Elite MC, AMEX JetBlue, Nordstrom Visa Sig, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More, AMEX Zync, Citi AAdvantage Plat Select Visa, Banana Republic, Home Depot
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.