Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI

tag
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

AMEX CLI

Request a Line of Credit Increase Your request for a line of credit increase has been submitted. You will receive a written response within 7-10 days.( WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY THIS?)

Message Edited by oneloveforall_2000 on 09-27-2007 10:32 PM
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX CLI

how long have you had the card, utilization, and do you pif?
Message 2 of 17
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

not a month yet..lol, just thought i would try!
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

no chance, sorry. i made that mistake too. i'm waiting 30 days from the last denial and going to give it another shot.
Message 4 of 17
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

@dnm45227 wrote:
no chance, sorry. i made that mistake too. i'm waiting 30 days from the last denial and going to give it another shot.

did you get the 7-10 days? lol
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh ya. i'll even do you one better also. go to amex put application status in the search box, click the app status link, plug in you ss# and zipe code. it's going to say approved, but it's not (trust me).
Message 6 of 17
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

@dnm45227 wrote:
oh ya. i'll even do you one better also. go to amex put application status in the search box, click the app status link, plug in you ss# and zipe code. it's going to say approved, but it's not (trust me).

it did say that, that's soo mean!! so i wait for the 30 days then?
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep i was running around with a tent for awhile too.
Message 8 of 17
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

i should call them!
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
i should call them!

read the info on the app status page. it says something like for status of card apps only, to call 1-800-???????. you can try, but it's for sure a decline. seems about the middle of this year they instituted a mandatory 30 day before cli policy. again, good luck!
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.