AMEX CLI

tag
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX CLI

@dnm45227 wrote:

@oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
i should call them!

read the info on the app status page. it says something like for status of card apps only, to call 1-800-???????. you can try, but it's for sure a decline. seems about the middle of this year they instituted a mandatory 30 day before cli policy. again, good luck!

it will be 30 days in about 12 days should apply then?
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm waiting an entire 30 days from the last time i was declined. i'm going to run under the assumption that the clock starts over after every cli, besides why draw attention to myself. if i look desperate, they my want to look into my requests a little closer. this is just a theory, not supported by any facts what so ever.
Message 12 of 17
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

@dnm45227 wrote:
i'm waiting an entire 30 days from the last time i was declined. i'm going to run under the assumption that the clock starts over after every cli, besides why draw attention to myself. if i look desperate, they my want to look into my requests a little closer. this is just a theory, not supported by any facts what so ever.

how about i send them my 2005 and 2006 w2 and bank statments , you think that will work? lol
Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

if and when they want it, they'll let us know. i just don't want to be on anyone's radar.
Message 14 of 17
oneloveforall_2000
Frequent Contributor

well I got the letter today, this is what it say. Our bank policy does not permit us to increase the line of credit on your account within thirty days since opening this account or within thirty days since increasing the line of credit on one of your existing amex accounts.
Message 15 of 17
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

dnm45227 wrote:
yep i was running around with a tent for awhile too.

If this means what I *think* it means...

Smiley Very Happy
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

MeganML84 wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:
yep i was running around with a tent for awhile too.

If this means what I *think* it means...

Smiley Very Happy

late night, long day when i posted that. maybe shoulda worded it better. glad no one took offense.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.