Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX CLI!

tag
jpnelly
Valued Member

AMEX CLI!

Just received an increase from 10k to 20k on my BCP through an online request today. Started out with a 4k limit and after 61 days went to 10k. I have been carrying a balance for several months. I am very happy with AMEX as they have been very good to me Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX CLI!

Tthats awesome! I'm looking forward to my 61 days as well. D you mind giving an idea n how much money per month you pushed through it? I'm just trying to figure out if a minimal but active use can justify a cli like that. thanks!

Message 2 of 8
sqrt
Contributor

Congra! Did you open any other new cards during the first 61 days?

freedom|forward|delta|spg|It|marriott|dividend|ua|aa|csp|typ
Message 3 of 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@jpnelly wrote:

Just received an increase from 10k to 20k on my BCP through an online request today. Started out with a 4k limit and after 61 days went to 10k. I have been carrying a balance for several months. I am very happy with AMEX as they have been very good to me Smiley Very Happy

CONGRATS!!! Awesome CLI!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 8
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

@jpnelly wrote:

That's great!!  When did you get the card and what are your current scores?  I'm looking at getting a Blue in a yr or two

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 5 of 8
jpnelly
Valued Member

I opened up the card last August and have been running 1k-2k a month thru it. I have not opened up any new cards since. My current Walmart TU score is 750 and EQ was hovering around 760ish last time i checked.

Message 6 of 8
sqrt
Contributor

Great, i am still waiting for my CLI but I am not sure to open another new account in between is a good idea or not...

freedom|forward|delta|spg|It|marriott|dividend|ua|aa|csp|typ
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks JP, good to know!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.