Frequent Contributor
oneloveforall_2000

Re: AMEX CLI

dnm45227 wrote:

oneloveforall_2000 wrote:
i should call them!

read the info on the app status page. it says something like for status of card apps only, to call 1-800-???????. you can try, but it's for sure a decline. seems about the middle of this year they instituted a mandatory 30 day before cli policy. again, good luck!

it will be 30 days in about 12 days should apply then?
Senior Contributor
imducky

i'm waiting an entire 30 days from the last time i was declined. i'm going to run under the assumption that the clock starts over after every cli, besides why draw attention to myself. if i look desperate, they my want to look into my requests a little closer. this is just a theory, not supported by any facts what so ever.
Frequent Contributor
oneloveforall_2000

dnm45227 wrote:
i'm waiting an entire 30 days from the last time i was declined. i'm going to run under the assumption that the clock starts over after every cli, besides why draw attention to myself. if i look desperate, they my want to look into my requests a little closer. this is just a theory, not supported by any facts what so ever.

how about i send them my 2005 and 2006 w2 and bank statments , you think that will work? lol
Senior Contributor
imducky

if and when they want it, they'll let us know. i just don't want to be on anyone's radar.
Frequent Contributor
oneloveforall_2000

well I got the letter today, this is what it say. Our bank policy does not permit us to increase the line of credit on your account within thirty days since opening this account or within thirty days since increasing the line of credit on one of your existing amex accounts.
Frequent Contributor
MeganML84

dnm45227 wrote:
yep i was running around with a tent for awhile too.

If this means what I *think* it means...

:smileyvery-happy:
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Senior Contributor
imducky

MeganML84 wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:
yep i was running around with a tent for awhile too.

If this means what I *think* it means...

:smileyvery-happy:

late night, long day when i posted that. maybe shoulda worded it better. glad no one took offense.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}