Regular Contributor
pt2005

(AMEX) Can I use the same online management account for multiple cards

Hi everyone,

Just got my AMEX TrueEarnings. Already have a business cash back AMEX (SimplyCash).

Wanted to add this AMEX Costco card to the same online account with the SimplyCash but it seems like I have to create a different management account.

Is it true or am I doing something wrong?

FICO Scores: EX 744 (Quizzle), myFICO EQ 675, myFICO TU 708
Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 7k | Cap1 Spark Cash 5.5k | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5k | Cap1 Cash Visa 3.5k | Cap1 Cash MC 3.5k | AMEX SimplyCash 3K | Discover IT1k
Store: PayPal SmartConnect 5k | JCP 4.2k | Banana 3k | Walmart 2.2K | Kohls 1500 | TargetRED 300
Valued Contributor
ryanbush

Re: (AMEX) Can I use the same online management account for multiple cards

I have my personal green card and business platinum card linked on the same user name, i don't see why it would be any different for you

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Regular Contributor
pt2005

ryanbush wrote:

I have my personal green card and business platinum card linked on the same user name, i don't see why it would be any different for you

How did you link the accounts? 

Did you initiate the linking from the business card? What option in the menu did you use? I'm suspecting TrueEarnings being from Costco+AMEX and it could be an odd ball? Thanks for the reply.

Anyone else have any advice for me?

FICO Scores: EX 744 (Quizzle), myFICO EQ 675, myFICO TU 708
Credit Cards: Chase Freedom 7k | Cap1 Spark Cash 5.5k | AMEX TrueEarnings 4.5k | Cap1 Cash Visa 3.5k | Cap1 Cash MC 3.5k | AMEX SimplyCash 3K | Discover IT1k
Store: PayPal SmartConnect 5k | JCP 4.2k | Banana 3k | Walmart 2.2K | Kohls 1500 | TargetRED 300
Established Contributor
djrez4

My Costco card is linked as well.  There should be an option to add another card when you're logged into Amex.

If you click on "More Account Options" on the left side, you should see an option in the second column to "Register Cards for Online Access."  From there, you enter your card number and the 4-digit code on the front.  A few more clicks and Bob's your uncle.

Valued Contributor
ryanbush

djrez4 wrote:

My Costco card is linked as well.  There should be an option to add another card when you're logged into Amex.

If you click on "More Account Options" on the left side, you should see an option in the second column to "Register Cards for Online Access."  From there, you enter your card number and the 4-digit code on the front.  A few more clicks and Bob's your uncle.

this, good write up

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}