Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Delta Gold

tag
bigpoppa09
Established Contributor

AMEX Delta Gold

Amex must have relaxed its requirements on the delta gold i see people getting it with very weak EX scores

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Delta Gold

it's among their easiest to get. they've loosened their reigns on approvals but tightened their reigns on CLIs
Message 2 of 34
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
it's among their easiest to get. they've loosened their reigns on approvals but tightened their reigns on CLIs

yup, I agree Delta is one of the easiest to get.

Message 3 of 34
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had it for 13 months & couldn't get a CLI even though my FICO scores ascended 50 points... so I dropped it for another Amex card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 4 of 34
Sharingan
Established Contributor

I highly doubt AmEx has recently relaxed any underwriting requirements for this card because it has already been very loose for years now. The same sentiments regarding this product's underwriting now have been circulated on these boards for as long as I have been reading them, which has been at least 4 or so years now. Back then, it was known as the backdoor to the BCE and other revolvers. Unfortunately, that door has since been locked as of late. 

Message 5 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

what i meant by loosening the reigns of underwriting overall is they have a few cards that are easy to get. like this one, the ED and the plenti lol. some of their cards are relatively easy to get nowadays
Message 6 of 34
Sharingan
Established Contributor

I wasn't replying to you.

Message 7 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh okay my bax
Message 8 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

bad*
Message 9 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

My take on order of difficulty: (easiest to most difficult)

1. Delta Gold/HHonors

2. Green/PRG

3. SPG

4. ED

5. BCE

6. EDP/BCP

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.