Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Delta Gold

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Delta Gold

well BCE and BCP have same underwriting as well as ED and EDP as well as most of the charge cards.
Message 11 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
well BCE and BCP have same underwriting as well as ED and EDP as well as most of the charge cards.

thats not entirely true. Well we dont KNOW that. we could both be wrong. But based on data points and what I have read, that is what I have seen the most. Yes most charge cards are on the same level.

But to say the BC, BCP, ED, EDP are all the same, I don't think that is the case.

Message 12 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

no. BCE and BCP are the same and separately ED and EDP are the same
Message 13 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My take on order of difficulty: (easiest to most difficult)

1. Delta Gold/HHonors

2. Green/PRG

3. SPG

4. ED

5. BCE

6. EDP/BCP

@Anonymous where does AMEX platinum fit into this list?

Message 14 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

thats not entirely true. Well we dont KNOW that. we could both be wrong. But based on data points and what I have read, that is what I have seen the most. Yes most charge cards are on the same level.

But to say the BC, BCP, ED, EDP are all the same, I don't think that is the case.

+1000. Agreed, jfriend.

Message 15 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My take on order of difficulty: (easiest to most difficult)

1. Delta Gold/HHonors

2. Green/PRG

3. SPG

4. ED

5. BCE

6. EDP/BCP

@Anonymous where does AMEX platinum fit into this list?

I have NO idea. In my mind I would like to think it would be more stringent than the green card, but that could be all in my head. Besides, Amex is the one who sets the internal limit anyway, and it does have a higher AF.  I have no idea. Maybe look at credit pulls database.  You certainly didnt hear of many denials for the platinum when it was 100k bonus.....

Message 16 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

based on what i have seen it appears most charge cards hosted by centurion bank are about the same underwriting
Message 17 of 34
NRB525
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
based on what i have seen it appears most charge cards hosted by centurion bank are about the same underwriting

+1

That $450 (or whatever it is) AF covers over a lot of warts in an applicant file. Smiley Happy

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 18 of 34
icyhot
Valued Contributor

I want the regular Blue card that offers 1X on purchases. Nice and simple with no frills. I hear the Blue cards like ED and BCE are hardest but I wonder about this one
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 19 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

ED isn't a blue card.
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.