Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Delta SkyMiles declined

tag
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX Delta SkyMiles declined

OptimalCS,
Your a good customer If you paid, why would you be in the Blacklist?

Message 21 of 28
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

sillykitty1,

I just want to know if I should apply in the future.

When you submit the application you get: ("Your American Express account(s) indicates previous delinquencies") if you owe AMEX? Are you sure?

Message 22 of 28
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

if it was a rejection based on BK in the past its usually an instant denial with no report being pulled. It could be a good sign that you aren't blacklisted if they pulled the report. Since Blacklisting means instant denial, AMEX gets to save the cost of the credit report by just instantly denial

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 23 of 28
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

jamesdwi,

I had an AMEX Corporate card that I did not include, I kept using for 3 or 4 months after the BK was discharged and they finally shot it down.

If I knew what I know now, I would never get into BK even though I was pushed to BK by a lawsuit.

Message 24 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@peaceonearth wrote:

jamesdwi,

I had an AMEX Corporate card that I did not include, I kept using for 3 or 4 months after the BK was discharged and they finally shot it down.

If I knew what I know now, I would never get into BK even though I was pushed to BK by a lawsuit.

I noticed you are having trouble quoting a post.  Here's detailed instructions on how to reply to a post 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Community-Feature-FAQ-s/How-to-Quote-a-Post/td-p/2603189

Message 25 of 28
peaceonearth
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@peaceonearth wrote:

jamesdwi,

I noticed you are having trouble quoting a post.  Here's detailed instructions on how to reply to a post 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Community-Feature-FAQ-s/How-to-Quote-a-Post/td-p/2603189

Thank you so much.

Message 26 of 28
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@peaceonearth wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@peaceonearth wrote:

jamesdwi,

Thank you so much.

You are welcome!

Message 27 of 28
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@peaceonearth wrote:

jamesdwi,

That likely may be part of the reason until their internal risk department evaluated the entire relationship.  You could keep trying until they let you back in, but there's really no way to determine when that would happen OP.

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.