Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Delta

tag
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Delta

So the 70k offer is dead evidently a few people had used it as recent as yesterday but I have yet to find one thats working. I would like to snag it if anyone can find a valid link.

Message 21 of 31
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@s_rob7488 wrote:

So the 70k offer is dead evidently a few people had used it as recent as yesterday but I have yet to find one thats working. I would like to snag it if anyone can find a valid link.

I plan on apping for this card on Jan. 1... I could use the bonus miles for my honeymoon and I also fly delta 2-3 times a year (but not enough to make status) so the free checked bags and priority boarding will come in handy.

i just can't decide wether the platinum is worth the extra annual fee, also the platinum doesn't waive the fee for the first year

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 22 of 31
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

Good to know. Any other ideas on a card that'd give me best rewards for trip to London? I have csp and have had SW RR and have PRG but I like sign up bonuses!! Also throw a wrench that I previously purchased and have credit for delta specifically that's why I like gold.
Message 23 of 31
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

There's a  Fico Amex fan apps for 4 Amex Card on his apps spree.forgot what his name but I call him Amex loyalty.

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 24 of 31
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

Anyone know the status of foreign transaction fees for the delta gold card?

Message 25 of 31
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@s_rob7488 wrote:

Anyone know the status of foreign transaction fees for the delta gold card?

@if you are on twitter, you can shoot them that question @AskAmex

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 26 of 31
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

Ouch 2.7% on delta gold & PRG
Message 27 of 31
Ron1
Super Contributor

@s_rob7488 wrote:
Ouch 2.7% on delta gold & PRG

Amex Platinum has no foriegn transaction fee.

Ron.

Message 28 of 31
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

Platinum has significantly higher AF doesn't it?
Message 29 of 31
s_rob7488
Regular Contributor

Update: approved for delta gold with 35k bonus miles after spending $750 within 3 months. Got CL 2k ...can I close my BCE and transfer that limit? And what's my bonus miles worth towards airfare?
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.