Established Member
SJP57

AMEX Delta!

WOWOWOW, last night i booked a flight thru delta...and then tonight, as i was confirming the flight, i saw the amex delta card...hmmm..i thought to myself..i have 0 inquiries in the last 13 months, my credit score jumped over 100 points to high 6's, low 7's within the last 7 months.  Let me do it...I DID....

I realized i was approved before I got the approval by looking at my brower's header..while it was loading it said THANK YOU!.Welcome...

Wow, a $4500 limit to start with, my card will arrive in 7-10 days. 

Prior to this, my previous high was HSBC at 1200 (all the way up from 300$) and I have a BOA PP still stuck at $500 from may 07...

All i have to say is THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME INCREASE MY SCORES.  IF IT WERENT FOR YOU GUYS, I WOULDNT HAVE THIS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The knowledge on here is priceless, the "game" is able to be taken over by you at any time. (Just think Ely Manning)

Again, thank you..

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 732
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
shyboy

Re: AMEX Delta!

WTG Man, keep it up. I'm looking into making myself a AMEX family also in the near future.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Congrats!  A great card and a very nice CL.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
Frequent Contributor
lurknomore

Congrats, SJP, and welcome to the Amex family!!!

If I were you, I'd give BoA a call and see what they can do for you.  It can't hurt to ask!  :smileyhappy:
FICO: 8/08 - TU 718; EQ 702; EX 733 (Bonafide 700 club member!)
Next goal: 750s across the board!!
Super Contributor
concorduser

Congrats. I tried for last 6 months and I could not get that card. Treat it well and you'll be in good graces with Amex.
Established Contributor
chiwiseguy

Congrats!!!!  Great card, great CL!!:smileyvery-happy:
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Congratulations!
Here we go again...
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Super duper congrats SJP! A prime card and nice opening cl! :smileyhappy:

Treat that card well and it will grow with you.
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Contributor
CREDIT4BIZ

COOL! I JUST RECIEVED MY CARD TO. ALSO APPLIED FOR GREEN INITIALLY DENIED CALLED IN ON RECONN AND WAS APPROVED FOR THAT ASWELL. THIS FORUM IS A GOD SEND. OH YEAH SHOUT OUT TO DUCKY FOR THE HEADS UP.  HEY SJP57, IT'S EVEN COOLER WHEN YOU GET IT IN THE MAIL. WTG!
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
creditdream

SUPER CONGRATS :smileyhappy: for the new AMEX ,and i am looking forward to join this club,but not soon .

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+