Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Delta!

tag
SJP57
Established Member

AMEX Delta!

WOWOWOW, last night i booked a flight thru delta...and then tonight, as i was confirming the flight, i saw the amex delta card...hmmm..i thought to myself..i have 0 inquiries in the last 13 months, my credit score jumped over 100 points to high 6's, low 7's within the last 7 months.  Let me do it...I DID....

I realized i was approved before I got the approval by looking at my brower's header..while it was loading it said THANK YOU!.Welcome...

Wow, a $4500 limit to start with, my card will arrive in 7-10 days. 

Prior to this, my previous high was HSBC at 1200 (all the way up from 300$) and I have a BOA PP still stuck at $500 from may 07...

All i have to say is THANK YOU ALL FOR HELPING ME INCREASE MY SCORES.  IF IT WERENT FOR YOU GUYS, I WOULDNT HAVE THIS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The knowledge on here is priceless, the "game" is able to be taken over by you at any time. (Just think Ely Manning)

Again, thank you..

Starting Score: 586
Current Score: 732
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
shyboy
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX Delta!

WTG Man, keep it up. I'm looking into making myself a AMEX family also in the near future.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Getting back in the credit game after major setbacks
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  A great card and a very nice CL.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, SJP, and welcome to the Amex family!!!

If I were you, I'd give BoA a call and see what they can do for you.  It can't hurt to ask!  Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats. I tried for last 6 months and I could not get that card. Treat it well and you'll be in good graces with Amex.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!  Great card, great CL!!Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 15
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!
Here we go again...
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super duper congrats SJP! A prime card and nice opening cl! Smiley Happy

Treat that card well and it will grow with you.
Message 8 of 15
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

COOL! I JUST RECIEVED MY CARD TO. ALSO APPLIED FOR GREEN INITIALLY DENIED CALLED IN ON RECONN AND WAS APPROVED FOR THAT ASWELL. THIS FORUM IS A GOD SEND. OH YEAH SHOUT OUT TO DUCKY FOR THE HEADS UP.  HEY SJP57, IT'S EVEN COOLER WHEN YOU GET IT IN THE MAIL. WTG!
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 15
creditdream
Frequent Contributor

SUPER CONGRATS Smiley Happy for the new AMEX ,and i am looking forward to join this club,but not soon .
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.