Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Double Rewards at Small Businesses

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Double Rewards at Small Businesses

I guess I may have answered my own question now that i put it to the test. So for my PRG card I orignally get 2x Dining, I just used my card at a small business dining spot for $20 the other day. Now I see 20 points credited to me right away for the small business promo on my MR summary in its own categoy description. So my guess is when my statment cuts I'll also get my original 2x points for the dining bonus for 40 points. So in a sense it now becomes 3x points for dining with this small business promo. 20 pts extra small biz promo and my 40 pts for my original 2x dining. So Im assuming when AMEX says you don't earn 2x rewards on bonuses you would of already got it means you wouldn't get another 40 pts cause it excludes the bonus, just 20 pts (1x more on the orginal purchase).  Just likesomeone else said earlier which I believe is correct ( 1 pt base gets 2x doubled to 1 pt more = 2 and then 1x dining on top orignally bonus =1 so TOTAL 3 pts) Sorry if this sounds confusing! lol

Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.