Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX EDP 3x CLI 61 days recon number

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

AMEX EDP 3x CLI 61 days recon number

As the title said,can anyone please tell me the recon number for Amex? I asked for 3x CLI on my 66 days and received the 7-10 days,which is bad news. So i was wondering is there any number i could call to speed up the process or sway the decision?Thanks

Background info:3/12 cards carry balance,uti ~12%,FICO score as of 05/24/2014=725

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: AMEX EDP 3x CLI 61 days recon number

I do not have the RECON number, however please keep us in the loop as to what happens.  With 725 not being a bad score and UTIL at 12%, we would think it would be approved.  Any lates or other baddies in play?

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 6
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

I do not have the RECON number, however please keep us in the loop as to what happens.  With 725 not being a bad score and UTIL at 12%, we would think it would be approved.  Any lates or other baddies in play?

Nope,my credit profile crystal clear. I only have like 9 inqs,3 in the last 3 months,4 inqs are 7 months old,the rest over a year. Although i do have another amex card,the BCE,will that card affects my chance? 

Message 3 of 6
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

What's your utl on that card? From what i've read amex likes cardholders to pif or at least carry low balances.

Message 4 of 6
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

What's your utl on that card? From what i've read amex likes cardholders to pif or at least carry low balances.

5900/7500 on the first month,PIF before 2nd statement,so 0 balance

Message 5 of 6
fot1
Established Contributor

@bigbang91 wrote:

@EW800 wrote:

Nope,my credit profile crystal clear. I only have like 9 inqs,3 in the last 3 months,4 inqs are 7 months old,the rest over a year. Although i do have another amex card,the BCE,will that card affects my chance? 

When is the last time you did a CLI on the BCE?

Too many to list..
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.