Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

AMEX GREEN.....GOT A RESPONSE ......

[ Edited ]

Just got my email from my denial/ recon......APPROVED ........not sure if there is a limit or if it has a NPSL.......Thanks to everyone who has helped me get approved for thi card....was denied intially ......did the call to recon and I have been waiting for a  response.........

i have a bk from 2005......ch7...only negative on reports....,,,Happy dance.....in garden for at least  a year....,

Welcome........Here is the status of the Card application(s) you submitted to us.

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
10/27/12
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GREEN CARD
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. 
If you requested a balance transfer to this card,click here to view the status of that transfer

The information above is the latest we have regarding your application(s). If you don't see the Card(s) you applied for listed here, or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST).

For answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about your application, click here

09Lexie

Re: AMEX GREEN.....GOT A RESPONSE ......

[ Edited ]
Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Gratz :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
Epcot

Congats on the successful recon!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 780 EX 770 TU 774
App free since 4/11/13
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

Epcot wrote:
Congats on the successful recon!

Thanks ...i was going to wait till my bk aged to 8 yrs......im glad it happened now...i get soe extra age now.........:smileyvery-happy:

Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

You i wait to got for a revolver or try now?

Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

:smileytongue:
amercnchopz34 wrote:

You i wait to got for a revolver or try now?

Well took a chance....approved for delta gold........wow...........now im done.............

Welcome JOHN. Here is the status of the Card application(s) you submitted to us.

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
10/27/12
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GREEN CARD
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. 
If you requested a balance transfer to this card,click here to view the status of that transfer
11/01/12
DELTA SKYMILES CREDIT CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved

The information above is the latest we have regarding your application(s). If you don't see the Card(s) you applied for listed here, or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST).

For answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about your application, click here

Valued Contributor
Epcot

Fantastic, congrats on both approvals! :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 780 EX 770 TU 774
App free since 4/11/13
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

Congrats

Established Member
twelfthjoe2

Very nice, Gratz :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+