Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX GREEN.....GOT A RESPONSE ......

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

AMEX GREEN.....GOT A RESPONSE ......

Just got my email from my denial/ recon......APPROVED ........not sure if there is a limit or if it has a NPSL.......Thanks to everyone who has helped me get approved for thi card....was denied intially ......did the call to recon and I have been waiting for a  response.........

i have a bk from 2005......ch7...only negative on reports....,,,Happy dance.....in garden for at least  a year....,

Welcome........Here is the status of the Card application(s) you submitted to us.

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
10/27/12
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GREEN CARD
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. 
If you requested a balance transfer to this card,click here to view the status of that transfer

The information above is the latest we have regarding your application(s). If you don't see the Card(s) you applied for listed here, or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST).

For answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about your application, click here

Message 1 of 49
48 REPLIES 48
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: AMEX GREEN.....GOT A RESPONSE ......

Message 2 of 49
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Gratz Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 49
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congats on the successful recon!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 4 of 49
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@Epcot wrote:
Congats on the successful recon!

Thanks ...i was going to wait till my bk aged to 8 yrs......im glad it happened now...i get soe extra age now.........Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 49
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

You i wait to got for a revolver or try now?

Message 6 of 49
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Smiley Tongue
@amercnchopz34 wrote:

You i wait to got for a revolver or try now?

Well took a chance....approved for delta gold........wow...........now im done.............

Welcome JOHN. Here is the status of the Card application(s) you submitted to us.

Date ReceivedCardStatus of ApplicationNext Step
10/27/12
AMERICAN EXPRESS PREFERRED REWARDS GREEN CARD
Approved
Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days. 
If you requested a balance transfer to this card,click here to view the status of that transfer
11/01/12
DELTA SKYMILES CREDIT CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS
Approved

The information above is the latest we have regarding your application(s). If you don't see the Card(s) you applied for listed here, or if you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST).

For answers to some of our most frequently asked questions about your application, click here

Message 7 of 49
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Fantastic, congrats on both approvals! Smiley Happy

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 8 of 49
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 49
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

Very nice, Gratz Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.