cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX GREEN.....GOT A RESPONSE ......

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX GREEN.....GOT A RESPONSE ......

Just called for my limit on my Amex Delta skymiles card.......5000cl.........matches my other highest limits........awesome...61 days......looking for 3x's the limit......Smiley Surprised

Message 31 of 49
distantarray
Established Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@TNTransplant wrote:

Congrats on finally getting in with Amex, and 2 of them, no less! You've been wanting this for a LONG time.  Smiley Happy

Way to go!  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks TNT......i know its been a long road....could have never done it without this forum.......Smiley Very Happy

have you been repairing your credit? how you do? Smiley Happy just curious cause i fixed mine, took about 16 months for everything more info is in my siggy

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 32 of 49
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

have you been repairing your credit? how you do? Smiley Happy just curious cause i fixed mine, took about 16 months for everything more info is in my siggy

what did you do in your credit that jumb from 640 to 7XX ? in august ???? mind to share............distan

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 33 of 49
distantarray
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

what did you do in your credit that jumb from 640 to 7XX ? in august ???? mind to share............distan

Removed First Premier Bank x2 accounts off my report, they had 51 violations, I sent my last good request to remove it, my next letter was going to be a intention to sue letter for $51,000 for all the violations.

Message 34 of 49
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

@TNTransplant wrote:

Congrats on finally getting in with Amex, and 2 of them, no less! You've been wanting this for a LONG time.  Smiley Happy

Way to go!  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks TNT......i know its been a long road....could have never done it without this forum.......Smiley Very Happy

Well all my iib accounts aged off...i had 1 collection from 2005 that was not iib....it aged off then just working on getting some new cards and mining existing Cards for cli.....took about a year to the day to get to where im at

Message 35 of 49
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

Removed First Premier Bank x2 accounts off my report, they had 51 violations, I sent my last good request to remove it, my next letter was going to be a intention to sue letter for $51,000 for all the violations.

and they jumb up like 100 points ????

Message 36 of 49
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Well all my iib accounts aged off...i had 1 collection from 2005 that was not iib....it aged off then just working on getting some new cards and mining existing Cards for cli.....took about a year to the day to get to where im at

what card you current had ?

Message 37 of 49
distantarray
Established Contributor

yep they reported late 30 days 2 times, late 60 day 20 times - late 90 days 14 times -120 days -30 times etc not exact numbers but you get the idea, basically they were just full of it and they didn't have any information on my accounts to legally they can not report. I got them to file responses to complaints filed, and always got a different story, so it worked. They put too many bad items on my report that was completely destroying it.

Message 38 of 49
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

and they jumb up like 100 points ????

No highjcking of thread....this is my time to shine....lololollolololol......Smiley LOL....just kidding nicholasyud

Message 39 of 49
distantarray
Established Contributor

I only had a $400 Kay Jeweler card, $1,000 Orchard secured card, and $1,500 Achieva CU secured card. and a $600 walmart card  

I was added to these cards as an authorized user

Authorized User accounts = Chase Sapphire Preferred $5,000 - Bank of America $4,500 - Amex Delta $3,000 - Capital One $1,000 - TJ Maxx $250 = $13,700

but those were my parents cards that's only been open for about 6 months since I had to convince my parents credit cards are not the devil if you can manage them properly. They never really use cards EVER.  My AAOA with all these accounts don't even add upto 1 year now LOL

Now I have 

Personal Accounts = Navy Platinum $17,000 - Amex BCP $5,500 - Chase Sapphire Preferred $5,000 - Chase Freedom $3,000 - Walmart $2,500 - Achieva CU $1,500 - Kay Jeweler $1200 - HSBC $1,000 = $36,700

Message 40 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.