cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

tag

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

**bleep** I love u guys,

Approved on both card Yaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EQ Fico: 731 - Dec 13, 2012
WellsFargo ID Prot Pull 01/29/2013
EX 741 - EQ 711 - TU 708

Goal:
Chase Hyatt, CSP
Message 11 of 27
flashevo
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 12 of 27
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to you way to go!Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

what were your scores

@Catherine_Credit wrote:

**bleep** I love u guys,

Message 14 of 27

My EQ pull from 12/13/2012 was 731, hope this help =)

EQ Fico: 731 - Dec 13, 2012
WellsFargo ID Prot Pull 01/29/2013
EX 741 - EQ 711 - TU 708

Goal:
Chase Hyatt, CSP
Message 15 of 27
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! If you got less than their best interest rate, then they'll give you your ex fico in the mail. If you got their best interest rate, then they wont give it to you.

remember in 61+ days from when you activate it to call for a CLI. I waited a few days over 61 from my activation (not approval) to request, just to be on the safe side.  Some post that they get it based on approvalbdate, but some havent been able to. So, I think it's better to just wait the extra few days. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

my eq is 741 and I want the gold card do you think i can go for it 

@Catherine_Credit wrote:

My EQ pull from 12/13/2012 was 731, hope this help =)

Message 17 of 27
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@bichonmom wrote:

If you just apped today and were approved, then you may as well give the spg a shot today. You have nothing to lose. you will only have the one HP, even for 2 cards - as long as you app on the same day. If you don't get spg, then wait until your credit history is better and app. 

I got zync and Costco on the same day. It's smart to app for the charge first since they are easier and if you are denied, you have to wait 30 days to submit another app for any Amex product. 

Eta: you can't pc a charge to a revolver. You can only pc within the same category.

that's not always true, when i got approved for the green then only pulled EX, when i app'd for the delta about 30 mins later they pulled the other two (which actually had higher scores) and i got declined...   just relaying my experience

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 18 of 27
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

If you just apped today and were approved, then you may as well give the spg a shot today. You have nothing to lose. you will only have the one HP, even for 2 cards - as long as you app on the same day. If you don't get spg, then wait until your credit history is better and app. 

I got zync and Costco on the same day. It's smart to app for the charge first since they are easier and if you are denied, you have to wait 30 days to submit another app for any Amex product. 

Eta: you can't pc a charge to a revolver. You can only pc within the same category.

that's not always true, when i got approved for the green then only pulled EX, when i app'd for the delta about 30 mins later they pulled the other two (which actually had higher scores) and i got declined...   just relaying my experience

Exactly how its happen to me....they pull EX first then decide for other 2 as well for my delta......but i got approval thou......only 1000 ;-(

Score 676

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 19 of 27
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@Catherine_Credit wrote:

**bleep** I love u guys,

Awesome, that's the results we like to see! 

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.