Reply
New Member
Catherine_Credit
Posts: 13
Registered: ‎12-14-2012

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

**bleep** I love u guys,

 

Approved on both card Yaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EQ Fico: 731 - Dec 13, 2012
WellsFargo ID Prot Pull 01/29/2013
EX 741 - EQ 711 - TU 708

Goal:
Chase Hyatt, CSP
Regular Contributor
flashevo
Posts: 114
Registered: ‎07-12-2011

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

Congrats!

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13



Frequent Contributor
wallyworld123
Posts: 455
Registered: ‎01-04-2012

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

Congrats to you way to go!:smileyhappy:

Established Member
MRomano442
Posts: 48
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

what were your scores


Catherine_Credit wrote:

**bleep** I love u guys,

 

Approved on both card Yaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

New Member
Catherine_Credit
Posts: 13
Registered: ‎12-14-2012

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

My EQ pull from 12/13/2012 was 731, hope this help =)

EQ Fico: 731 - Dec 13, 2012
WellsFargo ID Prot Pull 01/29/2013
EX 741 - EQ 711 - TU 708

Goal:
Chase Hyatt, CSP
Senior Contributor
bichonmom
Posts: 3,318
Registered: ‎05-05-2011

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

Congrats! If you got less than their best interest rate, then they'll give you your ex fico in the mail. If you got their best interest rate, then they wont give it to you.

 

remember in 61+ days from when you activate it to call for a CLI. I waited a few days over 61 from my activation (not approval) to request, just to be on the safe side.  Some post that they get it based on approvalbdate, but some havent been able to. So, I think it's better to just wait the extra few days. :smileyhappy:

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Established Member
MRomano442
Posts: 48
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

my eq is 741 and I want the gold card do you think i can go for it 


Catherine_Credit wrote:

My EQ pull from 12/13/2012 was 731, hope this help =)


 

Valued Contributor
ryanbush
Posts: 1,293
Registered: ‎08-19-2012

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question

[ Edited ]

bichonmom wrote:

If you just apped today and were approved, then you may as well give the spg a shot today. You have nothing to lose. you will only have the one HP, even for 2 cards - as long as you app on the same day. If you don't get spg, then wait until your credit history is better and app. 

 

I got zync and Costco on the same day. It's smart to app for the charge first since they are easier and if you are denied, you have to wait 30 days to submit another app for any Amex product. 

 

Eta: you can't pc a charge to a revolver. You can only pc within the same category.


that's not always true, when i got approved for the green then only pulled EX, when i app'd for the delta about 30 mins later they pulled the other two (which actually had higher scores) and i got declined...   just relaying my experience

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud
Posts: 1,734
Registered: ‎08-13-2012

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question


ryanbush wrote:

bichonmom wrote:

If you just apped today and were approved, then you may as well give the spg a shot today. You have nothing to lose. you will only have the one HP, even for 2 cards - as long as you app on the same day. If you don't get spg, then wait until your credit history is better and app. 

 

I got zync and Costco on the same day. It's smart to app for the charge first since they are easier and if you are denied, you have to wait 30 days to submit another app for any Amex product. 

 

Eta: you can't pc a charge to a revolver. You can only pc within the same category.


that's not always true, when i got approved for the green then only pulled EX, when i app'd for the delta about 30 mins later they pulled the other two (which actually had higher scores) and i got declined...   just relaying my experience


Exactly how its happen to me....they pull EX first then decide for other 2 as well for my delta......but i got approval thou......only 1000 ;-(

Score 676


Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800


Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

Established Contributor
scenery_guy
Posts: 951
Registered: ‎07-24-2012

Re: AMEX Green Approved !!! Quick Question


Catherine_Credit wrote:

**bleep** I love u guys,

 

Approved on both card Yaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Awesome, that's the results we like to see! 


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+