Established Contributor
Luscher

AMEX INFO UPDATE ERROR HELP

[ Edited ]

I went in to update my income and employer info on amex and I got this after submitting. does anybody know why?

http://tinypic.com/r/2upz1c9/5

Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: AMEX INFO UPDATE ERROR HELP

Luscher wrote:

I went in to update my income and employer info on amex and I got this after submitting. does anybody know why?

http://tinypic.com/r/2upz1c9/5

don't worry about updating it... they have this link but not sure why... it never has worked that I have known and it was never an issue when my father had accounts.

When you apply for your next CLI, you will be updating that information automatically with them.

same with if you open a 2nd account.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
Luscher

ok cool yes I just opened the account less than a month ago so I guess I will update it when i do my 3x on the 61st day. I really wanted to update my employer info though because It didnt have how long I workd at my job. it had 0 and ive been their for 7 years which I thought would show some stability
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Luscher wrote:
ok cool yes I just opened the account less than a month ago so I guess I will update it when i do my 3x on the 61st day. I really wanted to update my employer info though because It didnt have how long I workd at my job. it had 0 and ive been their for 7 years which I thought would show some stability

you just said yourself you just got the account... they have the info, it's just not listed in this location on the website.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+