Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX INFO UPDATE ERROR HELP

tag
Luscher
Valued Contributor

AMEX INFO UPDATE ERROR HELP

I went in to update my income and employer info on amex and I got this after submitting. does anybody know why?

http://tinypic.com/r/2upz1c9/5

CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: AMEX INFO UPDATE ERROR HELP

@Luscher wrote:

I went in to update my income and employer info on amex and I got this after submitting. does anybody know why?

http://tinypic.com/r/2upz1c9/5

don't worry about updating it... they have this link but not sure why... it never has worked that I have known and it was never an issue when my father had accounts.

When you apply for your next CLI, you will be updating that information automatically with them.

same with if you open a 2nd account.

Message 2 of 4
Luscher
Valued Contributor

ok cool yes I just opened the account less than a month ago so I guess I will update it when i do my 3x on the 61st day. I really wanted to update my employer info though because It didnt have how long I workd at my job. it had 0 and ive been their for 7 years which I thought would show some stability
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Luscher wrote:
ok cool yes I just opened the account less than a month ago so I guess I will update it when i do my 3x on the 61st day. I really wanted to update my employer info though because It didnt have how long I workd at my job. it had 0 and ive been their for 7 years which I thought would show some stability

you just said yourself you just got the account... they have the info, it's just not listed in this location on the website.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.