Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Instant 10% Back On Wireless Transaction

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX Instant 10% Back On Wireless Transaction

I recently received my new AMEX BCP card and charged my wireless cellphone bill with it (bonus sign-up incentive). Not even 3 days later, I received an instant 10% credit on my AMEX transaction for the wireless! I'm still new to CCs and the cash-back rewards, so imagine my shock when I was credited for my usage and didn't need to wait for a statement to cut. That's a whole $20 my family will be saving per month on wireless! I am loving AMEX right now, thanks for helping me forget about the low SL you gave me.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Instant 10% Back On Wireless Transaction

@Anonymous wrote:
I recently received my new AMEX BCP card and charged my wireless cellphone bill with it (bonus sign-up incentive). Not even 3 days later, I received an instant 10% credit on my AMEX transaction for the wireless! I'm still new to CCs and the cash-back rewards, so imagine my shock when I was credited for my usage and didn't need to wait for a statement to cut. That's a whole $20 my family will be saving per month on wireless! I am loving AMEX right now, thanks for helping me forget about the low SL you gave me.

I would go back and read the offer again because it may have a definite time frame. I have a regular BCE and it states the offer is good thru June 30, 2016. It could be a different offer on the BCP. I received the same offer for our cable and/or satellite bill too. Enjoy your savings!Smiley Happy I know I will!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine too... AMEX is not usually that fast

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

have only used amex offers 3x. always been credited in a day or two (example below). that's why it always baffles me when i read people complaining about amex crediting them very late. maybe i've just been lucky or i rarely use it that i haven't encountered it. 

Message 4 of 7
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Amex offers almost always are credited very fast.  MR points or cash back via BCE/BCP takes two statements.

OP Did you sign up for the offer on multiple CCs?  I think my offer was a max of $30.  However, I haven't used it yet.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine on Blue Cash was also capped at $30 total.  Still, I'll take it.  Blue Cash has been great lately. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP!

If you just got the card, you have until 12/31/16 to collect the credits up to $200. I think it applies to purchases as well, but I would double check that.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.