New Contributor
2007credit

AMEX JET BLUE - product change question

Ive had this card for 2-3 years...$9k CL...recently increased from 5k .....i requested the CL to help my utilization..

I wanted to get a fixed rate..this one is at 11% variable....but AMEX says i have to APPLY to change products?

I don't want to apply...inquiries, etc.

Does anyone know the way around this?

HELP!
Moderator Emeritus
cheddar

Re: AMEX JET BLUE - product change question

2007credit wrote:
Ive had this card for 2-3 years...$9k CL...recently increased from 5k .....i requested the CL to help my utilization..

I wanted to get a fixed rate..this one is at 11% variable....but AMEX says i have to APPLY to change products?

HELP!

Which product are you attempting to switch to?  They will only allow certain product change combinations (i.e, can only change FROM a certain set of products TO a certain set of products).  I'm not sure if the Jet Blue card is eligible.

----------------------------
App free since 7/11/08.
TU 744 / EX 710 / EQ 694 (Starting to slip. :smileysurprised: )
New Contributor
2007credit

Re: AMEX JET BLUE - product change question

cheddar wrote:

2007credit wrote:

HELP!

Which product are you attempting to switch to?  They will only allow certain product change combinations (i.e, can only change FROM a certain set of products TO a certain set of products).  I'm not sure if the Jet Blue card is eligible.

Cheddar..thanks

a low interest cc that has a fixed rate.....not worried about rewards...just s fixed rate as i need to carry a balance sometime......

They said I had to reapply.........they didnt give me any opportunity to move to any other product...

any ideas?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}