Frequent Contributor
jake619

AMEX LUV Button Mystery

So I read posts about people with AMEX cards and a luv button appearing from time to time.  Since day one my account has had an option to CLI, but maybe that's not what others are seeing.  My account is ~30 days old so no way I'm CLI-eligible.  Mine looks like this:

So is this what everybody else sees all the time and something else appears periodically?  Is this even the luv button?

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

Valued Contributor
beb86

Re: AMEX LUV Button Mystery

[ Edited ]

Thats it!!! but you will get denied before 61 days in most cases.

ccpics2.jpg
Frequent Contributor
jake619

Re: AMEX LUV Button Mystery

Understood. Just wanted to know if others see what I see or if there is something else that appears periodically. Thanks.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}