Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX NOW PULL 3?

tag
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

AMEX NOW PULL 3?

Just managed to see the EQ report, I found AMEX pulled all three when I first applied for Green/BCP, and second time SPG. I know I got super thin file or NO FILE, but why... I am so hideous? Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
grinlikechelsea
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX NOW PULL 3?

@DavidZeng wrote:

Just managed to see the EQ report, I found AMEX pulled all three when I first applied for Green/BCP, and second time SPG. I know I am super thin file or NO FILE, but why... I am so hideous? Smiley Sad

AmEx pulls three when you have a thin file or are borderline. They did that when I applied for my BCE last year.

Message 2 of 20
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

wow, anyway, I should thank them, since they gave me the card, now I most put 95% spend on AMEX. I won't apply any AMEX card until next year.Smiley Embarassed

Hope next time they can use only 1HP.

Message 3 of 20
fot1
Established Contributor

Amex pulled all three for me back in July..

Too many to list..
Message 4 of 20
myjourney
Super Contributor

Hi David,

Help my understand because maybe I'm seeing something wrong and want to clairify.

According to your sig you applied for GRN/BCP same day. If so yes you were borderline and they pulled twice. Sorry but it happens

The good news is you were approved both..... 

Then if your sig is right you applied for another card at another date... Which stands correct that you would have another pull based on the 

SP if denied HP if approved rule 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 20
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Hi David,

Help my understand because maybe I'm seeing something wrong and want to clairify.

According to your sig you applied for GRN/BCP same day. If so yes you were borderline and they pulled twice. Sorry but it happens

Then if your sig is right you applied for another card at another date... Which stands correct that you would have another pull based on the 

Thank you for reply, I applied Green/BCP on same day, they got approved instantly and they pulled all three, on January, I applied for SPG, they once again pulled all three. 

So, 3 HP for GRN/BCP on Dec, 2013, 3HP for SPG on Jan, 2014.Smiley Sad 

The good news is I got the cards that I really need and now I spent almost all on them, I am really thankful for all your guys help!! Without those help, I can never imagine I can get those cards within less than 3 months credit history. Now the only card that I need for coming travel is the CSP. I think I will garden for 3-6 months. Maybe Chase can give me something nice then. Smiley Tongue

Message 6 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

Sorry to hear about your  3HPs.  Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 7 of 20
myjourney
Super Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Hi David,

Thank you for reply, I applied Green/BCP on same day, they got approved instantly and they pulled all three, on January, I applied for SPG, they once again pulled all three. 

So, 3 HP for GRN/BCP on Dec, 2013, 3HP for SPG on Jan, 2014.Smiley Sad 

The good news is I got the cards that I really need and now I spent almost all on them, I am really thankful for all your guys help!! Without those help, I can never imagine I can get those cards within less than 3 months credit history. Now the only card that I need for coming travel is the CSP. I think I will garden for 3-6 months. Maybe Chase can give me something nice then. Smiley Tongue

Ouch 

I see your pain now you were triple pulled twice OMG

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 20
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

Yeah,  Discover even did 2 HP on 11/26/2013 on TU when I applied their card. 

TWO HP ON TU SAME DAY FOR JUST 1 application~Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

Yeah,  Discover even did 2 HP on 11/26/2013 on TU when I applied their card. 

TWO HP ON TU SAME DAY FOR JUST 1 application~Smiley Sad

PNC, Chase  pulled HP from EXP and TU. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.