Re: AMEX NOW PULL 3?

They pulled EQ and EX for my Freedom.Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

Sorry to hear. They used to pull only one.  They pulled both EXP and TU for my Chase United Explorer card. Smiley Sad

Ron.

Message 12 of 20
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

Sorry to hear. They used to pull only one.  They pulled both EXP and TU for my Chase United Explorer card. Smiley Sad

Ron.

I should camp and dodge the seduction of new credit cards. Smiley Embarassed

Message 13 of 20
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Well, still Congratulations on 3 Amex approvals.
Smiley Happy

If you're somewhat new to credit like i am too then as harsh as 6 Inquiry are, the positive side is at least they yielded you All 3 of your cards from a top credit company.

Success!
Message 14 of 20
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:
Smiley Happy

If you're somewhat new to credit like i am too then as harsh as 6 Inquiry are, the positive side is at least they yielded you All 3 of your cards from a top credit company.

Success!

Thank you so much! But now I am really worry about the HP number may damage my future mortgage application. Really can not wait till all HPs to fall off. But I have to get some cards to build my credit filesSmiley Sad

Message 15 of 20
Ron1
Super Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

Ron.

I should camp and dodge the seduction of new credit cards. Smiley Embarassed

You are doing good. You got all these cards within a month.

Ron.

Message 16 of 20
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

Just managed to see the EQ report, I found AMEX pulled all three when I first applied for Green/BCP, and second time SPG. I know I got super thin file or NO FILE, but why... I am so hideous? Smiley Sad

The main thing is that you got approved Smiley Happy congrats

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 17 of 20
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:
Smiley Happy

Success!

Thank you so much! But now I am really worry about the HP number may damage my future mortgage application. Really can not wait till all HPs to fall off. But I have to get some cards to build my credit filesSmiley Sad

You have plenty enough now to build up your credit profile. You don't need any more cards in order to do so. Also, your Amex can potentially be $18k in less than 7 months. (assuming I read this correctly: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/td-p/1811071 ) If you want a mortage in 2015 you have to stop applying. Mortage lenders don't like seeing new accounts an inquiries at all, and the general consensus seems to be that they want all of your accounts and apps to be at least a year old before you apply for a mortage.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 18 of 20
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

@notfancy wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:
Smiley Happy

Success!

You have plenty enough now to build up your credit profile. You don't need any more cards in order to do so. Also, your Amex can potentially be $18k in less than 7 months. (assuming I read this correctly: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/The-Definitive-Amex-3X-CLI-Guide/td-p/1811071 ) If you want a mortage in 2015 you have to stop applying. Mortage lenders don't like seeing new accounts an inquiries at all, and the general consensus seems to be that they want all of your accounts and apps to be at least a year old before you apply for a mortage.

Thank you so much for your advice, I will get last one CSP as soon as possible and garden till the end of 2015 for my mortgage.Smiley Sad I really need a travel card without FTF and combine my Freedom points .: Just one more shot.

Message 19 of 20
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Makes me thankful to have a successful 2 browser method with Amex in January.

BCE and Green Card with a single HP.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.