Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX New Accounts

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

AMEX New Accounts

I have two new accounts with AMEX is their any way to link the two card without calling in? I know at one time their was.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX New Accounts

Are you talking about combining the limits? If so they need to be open for a year and then you can do it online
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah there's a button or menu right at the beginning that let you add accounts to profile.

May I suggest not going in a hurry to do that because when you have separate logins sometimes you get AMEX offers on both cards, or more exciting different offers for both accounts. The MR find their way between both even if they are different logins.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as I know, the card you are transferring the limit from has to be 12-13 months old. You can't just do this on 2 new accounts.

Message 4 of 5
resilient
Established Contributor

OP, please clarify if you're trying to link the two cards into one online login, or if you're trying to combine limits or move limits from one card to another....

Amex Platinum Amex PRG Amex Hilton Surpass ($7k) Citi AAdvantage WEMC ($20k) Citi Hilton Honors VS ($6.8k) Dillard's Amex ($7.5k) Discover it ($6.5k) FNBO Chrysler MC ($30k) Military Star Card ($4.8k) Nordstrom VS ($25k) PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS ($20.5k) Ritz-Carlton VI ($54.5k) Starwood Preferred Guest Amex ($10k) Susan G. Komen WMC ($38k) Kinetic CU Visa ($10k) US Bank Cash + VS ($16k) Sears MC ($6k) USAA Limitless VS ($15k) Walmart MC ($7.5k) AAdvantage Aviator Silver WEMC ($11.3k)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.