Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Oasis Optima APR Reductions?

tag
brumijb
Established Member

Re: AMEX Oasis Optima APR Reductions?

I was just approved for another card (Delta Gold) after 12 months with the Optima.  Did not have to close the existing card (thank goodness because it was backdated 10 years and is my oldest line).

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic News! Congrats. 

Message 22 of 24
sjt
Senior Contributor

@brumijb wrote:

I was just approved for another card (Delta Gold) after 12 months with the Optima.  Did not have to close the existing card (thank goodness because it was backdated 10 years and is my oldest line).

Congrats on the approval!

Did you apply right at the 12 month mark and was it instant? What was your credit profile like when you applied?

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sjt wrote:

@brumijb wrote:

Congrats on the approval!

Did you apply right at the 12 month mark and was it instant? What was your credit profile like when you applied?

Also wondering if it's possible to move some of your optima CL to your Delta Gold if you chose too...

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.