Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Offer - 10% Off Cellphone Bill

tag
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX Offer - 10% Off Cellphone Bill

@Anonymous wrote:

Dang, I didn't have this one available but there was one for 10% on cable bill which is more than twice my cell phone bill. Thanks!

I got both cable & phone bill. I am gonna use it to even out my AF on Optima. 

Message 11 of 16
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Most excellent! Thanks for the heads up!
Message 12 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@FinStar wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Still can't beat ink 5x for cable and phone catagory that I have.

If I didn't I would take the offer for $30.  $30 bucks is $30 bucks

Agree, $30 bucks is $30 bucks!   For some families those are decent savings, even if they only use the benefit once or staggered in 2 cycles.  I've had this offer (or similar) come up frequently on both my ZYNC and TE cards.

Need to check offers.. 30$ is 30$ as people have said.  Imagine how much 1.5% purchases that would take to get $30.. Free money for something you gotta pay anyways

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Still can't beat ink 5x for cable and phone catagory that I have.

If I didn't I would take the offer for $30.  $30 bucks is $30 bucks

Agree, $30 bucks is $30 bucks!   For some families those are decent savings, even if they only use the benefit once or staggered in 2 cycles.  I've had this offer (or similar) come up frequently on both my ZYNC and TE cards.

Need to check offers.. 30$ is 30$ as people have said.  Imagine how much 1.5% purchases that would take to get $30.. Free money for something you gotta pay anyways

$2,000

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked ty for the heads up...mines is there...means I only get it once since my total bill each month is $351 and will get shorted $5.10 with the cap at $30 but none the less it's like a discount on my bill for once. (I have lots of discounts from AT&T but they didn't cut the bill down for 4 lines lol)

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the heads up, I didnt have the cell phone but had the cable provider so I will probably use that.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.