Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Offers Thanks!

tag
frogfan12
Established Contributor

AMEX Offers Thanks!

Thanks for posting about the various AMEX offers! I was really active from 2010-2012 then got busy with life and have recently gotten serious again about restoring my credit to its former glory. I was able to get savings on Sling (woo hoo, $11 off over 2 months) and my phone bill, which I was not anticipating with the cable bill offer. I'll take $20 off on my phone bill, especially since my mom went over on data. Looking forward to the next round of offers on my BCE. Always great information here on the forums. 

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: AMEX Offers Thanks!

Be sure to check for the Google Express offer... you can use it to order from both walmart.com and target.com (among other places).  It's an easy $20 (or 2000 MR points) off $50, especially if you were going to buy the stuff anyway.  Smiley Happy

More details:  https://www.doctorofcredit.com/targeted-amex-offer-google-express-spend-50-receive-20-statement-cred...

Message 2 of 5
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Thanks for the tip but I don't have a card with MR points so I don't get all of the super cool offers. I only get the occasional cool offer. I am going to get some gas today with the QT offer though.

Message 3 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@frogfan12 wrote:

Thanks for the tip but I don't have a card with MR points so I don't get all of the super cool offers. I only get the occasional cool offer. I am going to get some gas today with the QT offer though.

I had the Google offer on my BCP as a $20 statement credit.  Smiley Wink

It wasn't on my regular Amex dashboard, though, but it was on my app.  I also was able to find it using the old Amex website and the Safari browser (I have no idea why that worked, but it did).

Note:  I just checked again, and I have a few offers showing on the old website (using Firefox, even) that I don't have using the regular site; notably the good Dell offer.  YMMV.

Message 4 of 5
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Nice, I have found some different offers by going on the app as opposed to just the website. I use Safari as my primary browser since I have a Macbook. Maybe I'll check with Chrome and see if anything else pops up. Won't hurt to try. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.