Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PRE APPROVAL LINK

tag
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

AMEX PRE APPROVAL LINK

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE TRIED THE PRE APPROVAL LINK ON AMEX'S SITE. I TRIED AND IT SAID I DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR ANY SPEACIAL OFFERS. IS THIS ANY CARDS OR ANY CARDS WITH PERKS. THANKS
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: AMEX PRE APPROVAL LINK

I got my plat from pre-app link.
Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

it says i can have the standard 2 blue's, gold and plat. i'm not biting, but am very interested to see the approval rate. please post results everyone.
Message 3 of 30
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I apped for Blue it said I am pre-approved. But I did not get the card.
Message 4 of 30
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I got pre approved for Gold and was declined.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 30
CREDIT4BIZ
Contributor

UNDERNEATH THEY DID HAVE THE LINKS TO APPLY FOR PLAT CLEAR AND GOLD. I JUST PAID OFF A OLD DEROG AMEX FROM 01. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO APPLY? EXP FICO 652
"Here we go again!"

Starting Score: EX509TU595EQ595
Current Score: EX662TU695EQ675
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 30
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I'm wondering the same thing.  When I have six ontimes behind me, lower my util, I hope they'll let dh have a card again, even if it's green.  When they shut dh down, I immediately paid the balance in full.

Hopefully his scores will all be in mid 600's by June, so we'll see if theres a pre-approval.

Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my Blue card using the preapproval link.
Message 8 of 30
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

CREDIT4BIZ wrote:
UNDERNEATH THEY DID HAVE THE LINKS TO APPLY FOR PLAT CLEAR AND GOLD. I JUST PAID OFF A OLD DEROG AMEX FROM 01. HOW LONG SHOULD I WAIT TO APPLY? EXP FICO 652

My suggestion, wait at least 3-4 weeks before you apply. So it would update in all Amex systems. When you apply for new card, go for Delta Classic and Green Charge Card. That is the safest way from what I have seen in the Amex world.
Message 9 of 30
heirophant
Established Contributor

It might not even matter.  It didn't give me any preapproved offers, yet I got a Delta Gold.  Smiley Happy
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.