Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX PRG back to 50k sign up bonus

tag
kkapdolee
Frequent Contributor

Re: AMEX PRG back to 50k sign up bonus

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Maybe one day.. Have 3 cards w/Amex now, time to hit the next bank..  It is a nice offer with such low spending requirements for bonus, but just don't want to take a hit to AAoA.  Maybe swing back for this card in about a year..  I kinda like the 2 no AF Amex's I have now and will live with the Delta AF just due to the huge backdate it is giving me :/ .

I heard you can PC the Delta card to HHonors with no AF. Just something to consider...

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Message 11 of 15
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Im still getting 25 in incognito
BofA 5k, Cap 1 Journey 300, Cap 1 QS1 300, Walmart 6k,
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 12 of 15
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

Anyone has a link??
Amex BCE 2000, Amex PRG, Amex Delta Gold 2k, Macy's 5k, Bloomies 6k, Amazon 6k, JCP 5k Macy's Amex 1.5k,
Message 13 of 15
nbkutz

Am I out of luck if I did this same sign up bonus a couple years back and then dropped the card?

Message 14 of 15
orestrus
Frequent Contributor

You re out of luck;(
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.