Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Plat to PRG

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

AMEX Plat to PRG

Finally took the plunge and did a PC from Platinum to the PRG. I wasn't using the Plat and have not used it since begining fo May. My AF is coming up so I decided to PC.

As I said before, the minnute someone starts questioning the benefit of the AMEX Plat and the AF, it's time to move on Smiley Happy

I figure i can always PC back to the Plat should I need it in the future. My First AMEX Gold . I have a Corporate Green one

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: AMEX Plat to PRG

Message 2 of 4
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I'm in the same boat. I don't have any problem at all paying the AF for the Platinum, I'm not using the benefits right now therefore it makes more sense to downgrade for the next year.
Message 3 of 4
CS800
Super Contributor

@MrShush wrote:
I'm in the same boat. I don't have any problem at all paying the AF for the Platinum, I'm not using the benefits right now therefore it makes more sense to downgrade for the next year.

SAme boat as you. Since I got the BOA 123 Privileges, I have been using it a lot more for the cashback. I also use the Discover IT for the rotating category. I also Give my USAA amex some expenses here and there.

Paying the AF is not a problem but if i'm not using the benefits of the card it doesn't make sense to keep it.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.