Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Platinum 100K MR Points for 3K spend, available to all

I applied btw

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG I got it to work! Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Did you app yet?

I did. Approved! I'm so excited. I said this would be the only reason I would come out of the garden. I already set up my online account and everything. 

Message 31 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I applied btw

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OMG I got it to work! Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Did you app yet?

I did. Approved! I'm so excited. I said this would be the only reason I would come out of the garden. I already set up my online account and everything. 

Rock on!!!!

Message 32 of 745
myjourney
Super Contributor

I found it and the offer code ....not that I'm trying to tempt anyone including myself  .....syc 

POID BUIU:0001
OFFER CODE: 2AAY-6Q71MM-3XAJ-YBG

OFFER TERMS

If we identify you as currently having an American Express® Card account, you may not be eligible for this welcome bonus offer. This offer is also not available to applicants who have or have had a Platinum Card® account enrolled in the Membership Rewards® program.

100,000 Points
To be eligible to receive the 100,000 Membership Rewards points, you must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program at the time of purchase. 100,000 Membership Rewards points will be credited to your account after you charge a total of $3,000 (the "Threshold Amount") or more of purchases on your Platinum Card® from American Express within the first 3 months of Platinum Card Membership starting from the date your account is approved. In rare instances, your period to spend $3,000 may be shorter than 3 months if there is a delay in receiving your Card. Also, purchases may fall outside of the 3 month period in some cases, such as a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction. (For example, if you buy goods online, the purchase date may be the date the goods are shipped). Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card account. The following charges do NOT count towards the Threshold Amount: fees or interest charges; balance transfers; cash advances; purchases of travelers checks; purchases or reloading of prepaid cards; or purchases of other cash equivalents. Points will be credited to your Membership Rewards account within 6-8 weeks after charges appear on your monthly billing statement. If you have any questions regarding this offer, please call the number on the back of your Card. American Express reserves the right to modify or revoke offer at any time.

Terms and Conditions for the Membership Rewards® program apply. Visitmembershiprewards.com/terms or call 1-800-AXP-EARN (297-3276) for more information. Participating partners and available rewards are subject to change without notice.

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 33 of 745
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

was able to get two offers for Platnum and Gold Delta

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 34 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it.. Thanks as I am sooo going for it....

Unknown.png

Message 35 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

Took a few tries, but I got it to work on incognito mode on Chrome. Man, that is tempting. Of course, my scores are too low to be approved anyway.

Message 36 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Took a few tries, but I got it to work on incognito mode on Chrome. Man, that is tempting. Of course, my scores are too low to be approved anyway.

They seem fine to me as far as an AmEx charge card goes.

Message 37 of 745
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Well I got it to pop up....and now I want it. I'll be closing my PRG next month...
Message 38 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love a shot at this again as my BA balance is getting back on the low end of 200K. But I had my fun with this particular product about a half dozen times already in the last few years. I may strike on a 150K Biz Plat offer though if it floats into my mailbox.
Message 39 of 745
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I've got 4 inqs on EQ and 5 on EX....I just dont want chase to get nervous. lol. I like my ritz card. And my ritz AF posts in december, and my marriott AF in september...so with the 3 of those i'm looking at almost $1000 in annual fees....but 100k points is easily worth more than that...

Message 40 of 745
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.