Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Platinum 100K MR Points for 3K spend, available to all

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AMEX Platinum 100K MR Points for 3K spend, available to all

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Monday really?  They stated 24-48 hours for me.. If you already have the card it can be overnighted or something like that was their line..  

Yes-Its-Me you apply yet?  Deciding on SPG, I would be pissed if I got a 1k-2k SL.. That is my debate right now..

Can't you move some from your other card(s)?

Message 81 of 745
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Monday really?  They stated 24-48 hours for me.. If you already have the card it can be overnighted or something like that was their line..  

Yes-Its-Me you apply yet?  Deciding on SPG, I would be pissed if I got a 1k-2k SL.. That is my debate right now..

ED which is biggest was opened Jan.. So in what 4 months.....Still debating on the SPG as it is a great offer and was debating on applying for that then this came up which i just couldnt turn down, but if same HP then it is even tougher!

Message 82 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Thank gosh 1800 # was availableSmiley Happy  worth an EXP HP!

plat2.JPG

You might as well apply for the SPG as well since you got the Charge card out of the way. Smiley Wink

I agree.  Make use of the one HP

Oooh...interesting. 

Message 83 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. Applied for the Amex Plat and was approved. Thanks OP! Kudos inc. 

Message 84 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

ED which is biggest was opened Jan.. So in what 4 months.....Still debating on the SPG as it is a great offer and was debating on applying for that then this came up which i just couldnt turn down, but if same HP then it is even tougher!

30K SPG is as good as it gets. If I hadn't already burnt up all the matches in the book i'd have jumped on it yesterday.

Message 85 of 745
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

30K SPG is as good as it gets. If I hadn't already burnt up all the matches in the book i'd have jumped on it yesterday.

Ugh that would make my 4th revolver with Amex and 1 CC.. Wondering if that would trigger a FR..  I wouldn't be affraid to submit stuff, just sucks if I had those accounts suspended temporarily.  Not saying it would happen, just might give them more reason wondering why all the sudden I am spending 6k on Amex in 3 months vs my normal 500+ a month on themSmiley Happy

Message 86 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ugh that would make my 4th revolver with Amex and 1 CC.. Wondering if that would trigger a FR..  I wouldn't be affraid to submit stuff, just sucks if I had those accounts suspended temporarily.  Not saying it would happen, just might give them more reason wondering why all the sudden I am spending 6k on Amex in 3 months vs my normal 500+ a month on themSmiley Happy

Easy, you're meeting a spend bonus. As far as an FR goes, It's not a big deal if you're not lying about your income.

Message 87 of 745
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Easy, you're meeting a spend bonus. As far as an FR goes, It's not a big deal if you're not lying about your income.

Nope not lying and actually would just prefer to be able to upload 4506-t before ever being asked for it to avoid it in the futureSmiley Happy.. wish they gave that option

Message 88 of 745
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Nope not lying and actually would just prefer to be able to upload 4506-t before ever being asked for it to avoid it in the futureSmiley Happy.. wish they gave that option

Just ask for a large CLI. I did. Smiley Wink

Message 89 of 745
CreditPhoenix
Established Member

Hi Everyone,

Sorry, I'm new to all of this and am looking to get a new credit card.

I'm trying to figure out how the 100K points is so great when paired with a $450 annual fee?  What are the points worth in cash or what can they be used for in travel?  Also, do I need to be signed up for some other sort of Rewards Program before applying for this card?

What are the other benefits to having an AMEX Platinum card?

Thanks.

Message 90 of 745
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.