Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Platinum Card ?

tag
minimock
Frequent Contributor

AMEX Platinum Card ?

I logged in today and I see "As a Platinum Card® member, you can enjoy up to $200 in statement credits annually for airline incidental fees"

My question is, if my BCE is a Platinum Card, what is their Signature or World equivelent?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Cdnewmanpac
Established Contributor

Re: AMEX Platinum Card ?

Nope. This is some sort of website error. I got the same thing on my surpass. If you follow the link, it says you aren't eligible.

In wallet: Ink Plus 10k, AMEX TE 25k. In bag: CSP 16k, USAA WMC 15k, Hyatt 13k, United MPE 12k, AMEX HHonors 3k. In SD: Cap 1 QS 5k, Discover IT 7k. FICO 08 says my EQ is now 844, was 510 in 2010.
Message 2 of 5
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

something doesn't sound right I would call them up, your BCE is not a platinum card, and there is no $200 statement credit. It would be awesome if you could get a $200 statement credit on a card with no AF.  

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 3 of 5
minimock
Frequent Contributor

@Cdnewmanpac wrote:

Nope. This is some sort of website error. I got the same thing on my surpass. If you follow the link, it says you aren't eligible.

Yup, you are right, I am not worthy either Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
SwampSystems
Frequent Contributor

Their site is still acting weird since they transitioned to the new layout. Earlier it was prompting me to enroll in paperless statements (which I already have) since "according to their records" I was receiving paper statements.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.