Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Approval!

tag
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

Re: AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Approval!

I will be signing up for that IowaGuy. Thanks for the advice.

!!!! I'm on gardening mode !!!!

EQ FICO 779; TU FICO 783; EX FAKO 821
In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 21 of 24
shane82388
Established Contributor

@shane82388 wrote:

Is this 75k points promo for all new AMEX cards or just the Gold Card? I just recieved my new Green Card...wouldnt wanna miss out....haha.

I was able to get them to honor the 10K points promo that appeared right after i signed up for my Green AMEX though. Still not bad! just a secure message from amex.com and it was taken care of. Awesome.

Message 22 of 24
HoahCredit
Regular Contributor

That's awesome. I applied for the Amex Gold two weeks ago but I didn't realize that the was an offer of 10K miles. I called, after reading this tread, and I was told that they'll reflect in my account on the next billing cycle.

!!!! I'm on gardening mode !!!!

EQ FICO 779; TU FICO 783; EX FAKO 821
In my wallet: USAA AMEX, USAA World MasterCard,Service Credit Union Platinum Visa, Chase MasterCard, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Discover More Card, American Express Gold, American Express Platinum, Chase Continental One Pass

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got approved for this card and I am SO excited!  I travel weekly for my job and I can't wait to have our company's travel agent update the credit card on my profile to this one.  3x airfare points, here I come!  I'm not sure if having an existing AmEx corporate card that my company gave me helped with my application being approved, but regardless I am very excited.  I can't wait to rack up some awesome Membership Rewards points!

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.